+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deborah, I am in AWE...

yeah yeah yeah! As Deborah's newest stalker I can't wait to get this issue - I hope it is in my mailbox when I get home!

Like Papercrafts, as in the message board we came from? Or some other paper crafts magazine? I want to buy a magazine with tons of Deborah's cards as I'm a huge Deborah fan!

I don't think it is the monthly one. I think it is their special ones they put out a few times each year.

4. Can't wait to get my copy!

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

You're so funny Jan.

I'm so glad you've seen it. I haven't (lol). Hey, would it be too much trouble to scan the cover and the pages they're on, and e-mail them to me? I would be just tickled pink. I sent in a bunch, and I never know what they'll publish. I usually receive my copy about three weeks after the magazine hits the news stands, by which time I've already purchased one (lol)

Thanks SO much for posting this.:heart: It's been a rough time lately, so it's so nice to log on and read this.
    ~Deborah

6. Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    You're so funny Jan.

I'm so glad you've seen it. I haven't (lol). Hey, would it be too much trouble to scan the cover and the pages they're on, and e-mail them to me? I would be just tickled pink. I sent in a bunch, and I never know what they'll publish. I usually receive my copy about three weeks after the magazine hits the news stands, by which time I've already purchased one (lol)

Thanks SO much for posting this.:heart: It's been a rough time lately, so it's so nice to log on and read this.
    OOOPS - its' not Paper Crafts, it's:

PAPER CREATIONS!!!!! (I just looked.....sorry for the confusion )

Deborah, I'll be at work on Thursday. I'll take the magazine with me and try to scan the pages on my co-worker's scanner.

+ Reply to Thread