+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hmmm...your opinions?

Deborah, l'm so glad you posted your cards for us to see, they are absolutely beautiful. They could and should have done a better job with these photos and the full layout. but know that your cards are just gorgeous, 'm sorry they didn't do a better job with these

2. Your cards are as elegant, and beautiful, as always. I agree with Barb and Ethel; the angled box is distracting, and frankly it is just plain ugly.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

3. Congrats on being published. The cards are great.

4. Your actual cards are much more beautiful than in print! Congratulations - you are certainly one talented artist. Sprinkle some of that creative dust my way - would ya?!

Great job.
    Teresa

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Very pretty cards. I do think that yours picutres looks better then theres. They should of angled the pictures better to pick up on the details of the card better. They still look very pretty though.

Sorry you are disappointed. But YOU and everyone here agrees that those cards are AWESOME!
    I feel that angled box doesn't belong as they put it....maybe if the cards themselves had been angled it would have worked, but it doesn't here. Too bad.
    STILL....they chose your wonderful cards to PUBLISH!!! How great is that!
    You're very talented!
    Keep up the wonderful work.
    Joanie

I think someone goofed! The box does not look right on the page, and your cards are gorgeous in your post! The sparkle doesn't sow up in the mag....bummer.

+ Reply to Thread