+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gallery Changes

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post

2. I really would like to see a tutorial section in place. If I were to install a program that would allow you to upload your own photo tutorials to the Stamp Shack website would you all make use of it? Would you be willing to post your tutorials on your blog AND on this website or would I just be wasting money by purchasing the software?
    I would like to post tutorials here. I have one on my blog but I can't post it here because my server says it's to big to send.

2. Thanks for increasing the PM space Sherry. I'll do my best to keep them cleaned up. I haven't done any tutorials yet but yes, I would post them on the Shack as well as my blog.

Thanks so much for being so accomodating to our requests.
    Teresa

I wasn't aware that we have a tutorials section, but I will definitely check it out.

I personally love the arcade. I posted on the arcade poll. Its a quick easy destresser and I always visit After I've visited the forums.

I also don't mind clicking! I thought this site is very organized.

:> Karen

Sherry,
    You are so great!
    What you won't do for us...or at least try!
    I am pleased with the increased PM mailbox capacity! I tend to hoard (sp) mine as all messages from Shackies are special to me!
    LOL
    Thank you thank you thank you!
    Joanie

5. I've been reading through all the comments and I don't really have anything to add. I think that this site is VERY user friendly! Not too much clicking at all and easy to navigate. I enjoy the arcade. And I would be willing to post the same tutorials here that I put on my blogs.

Kudos to you Sherry for all your hard work! But don't stress over too many things - you can't please everybody!

ah lets seem
    When i am here i do not look at the arcade ( so i wont miss if if it need sacrificed or hidden among the drop down lists)
    I tend to go

Gallery
    CT thread

I will hunt for threads that i did reply on that have fallen off the new posts list when i come back but, sometimes I don't always find them.

I should say I am using windows internet explorer for those trying to use there browsers back button the way i do, Mine has a drop down menu to go back to before the first page, so i don't hit back i hit the drop down menu and look for the "all images"

Thanks for your hard work to make the Shack such a super site to play in Sherry.

I have never made a tutorial as of yet so, if i do I do not have a problem with copy and pasting it to the blog and the site, not a problem for me.
    ~Stacy

My Blog

Victorianrose Guest View Member Photos
    I don't use the arcade, not enough time in a day.
    I do find it confusing locating topics, lots of sub categories, but once I got the hang of it (practice) I find what I need.
    No complaints.
    My favorite is the New Post, tab.

+ Reply to Thread