+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Shack Newsletter

1. 1. Do you read the newsletter that is released every month? Yes

2. Do you think the newsletter is a benefit to The Stamp Shack website or do you consider it a waste of time?
    Added bonus, but not one that will "attract" new members.

3. Do you like the new electronic format or would you prefer to see the old PDF/Email format back in place? Yes, I love the new format.

4. Is there something we can improve on to make the newsletter better? I wish it could even be longer--don't yell so hard--LOL.

5. Is there a section/topic that you would like to see added to the newsletter? I loved the "summer recap." That was such a fun read. It is so different from what I have ever seen before, and loved it.

6. Is there a section/topic that you would like to see removed from the newsletter? Puzzles because I never do them.

5. Would you prefer that there was no newsletter at all? I really would hate to see the newsletter go because I do love it so much.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

2. 1. Do you read the newsletter that is released every month? Yes

2. Do you think the newsletter is a benefit to The Stamp Shack website or do you consider it a waste of time? I think its a benefit. It has lots of useful info.

3. Do you like the new electronic format or would you prefer to see the old PDF/Email format back in place? I prefer the PDF format. Like others have said...its great to be able to print off.

4. Is there something we can improve on to make the newsletter better? Nothing I can think of.

5. Is there a section/topic that you would like to see added to the newsletter?

6. Is there a section/topic that you would like to see removed from the newsletter?

5. Would you prefer that there was no newsletter at all? I like the newsletter. Definitely keep it.

So is this why I haven't gotten it in my inbox? I am such a dullard sometimes. I knew it was time for the newsletter and thought I had accidentally delted it, but knew that I wouldn't have!
    Otherwise, the concensus seems to be we all like the newsletter. Kimmy's ideas of showcasing new companies and Sarah's of fonts are both great ideas. Although, seriously like we need further enabling!

Kathy

1. Do you read the newsletter that is released every month?
    Yes!
    2. Do you think the newsletter is a benefit to The Stamp Shack website or do you consider it a waste of time?

Heck no!
    3. Do you like the new electronic format or would you prefer to see the old PDF/Email format back in place?
    I have to admit I do like it in PDF format, as then I can read everything at one time instead of click, click, click. It's not so much being lazy or anything, but I get distracted from this and that so much I would lose my place otherwise.
    4. Is there something we can improve on to make the newsletter better?
    I like the idea of new stores that was mentioned. I already have quite a few fonts so that's not my priority (although I do like to collect them! and alphas). Otherwise, I like the newsletter as it is!
    I love the tuts and can't really think of anything else to add to it.
    6. Is there a section/topic that you would like to see removed from the newsletter?
    Nope!
    5. Would you prefer that there was no newsletter at all?
    What?????????????????????????

Life is uncertain ~ eat dessert first!

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides ~ David Viscott

5. 1. Do you read the newsletter that is released every month? Yes each and every month!
    2. Do you think the newsletter is a benefit to The Stamp Shack website or do you consider it a waste of time? Its a benefit.
    3. Do you like the new electronic format or would you prefer to see the old PDF/Email format back in place? Either way is fine with me.
    4. Is there something we can improve on to make the newsletter better? I think its great
    Not that I can think of at the moment.
    Nope!
    5. Would you prefer that there was no newsletter at all? What we would do then?
    The Shackretary

1. Yes ... I look forward to it

2. Benefit .... I love learning new things and things about other stampers

3. I like the PDF/email better if I had to choose

4. I like it how it is

5. Again I like it how it is

6. I read every section and love them all

5. I would be sad if the newsletter was taken away!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

1. Do you read the newsletter that is released every month? Yes

2. Do you think the newsletter is a benefit to The Stamp Shack website or do you consider it a waste of time? I do think it's a benefit...I enjoy reading all the articles and especially like reading about fellow shackies and their spaces.

3. Do you like the new electronic format or would you prefer to see the old PDF/Email format back in place? I am not a fan of PDF files

4. Is there something we can improve on to make the newsletter better? I am HAPPY!

5. Would you prefer that there was no newsletter at all? I enjoy the newsletter and I think you girls do a great job on each section. I appreciate all the time and effort it takes to do this. You are all awesome!

8. My 2 cents...

1. Do you read the newsletter that is released every month? Yes!

2. Do you think the newsletter is a benefit to The Stamp Shack website or do you consider it a waste of time?It is a really nice feature for the stamp shack members to share with one another.

3. Do you like the new electronic format or would you prefer to see the old PDF/Email format back in place?I prefer the PDF format and found it much easier to read as a Newsletter than the electronic format. The PDF makes it nice to be able to print it and read it through as an actual newsletter as well as keep them in a notebook for future references at a quick glance without having to go online.

4. Is there something we can improve on to make the newsletter better?JMO, but I didn't find the electronic version an improvement so I would have to say going back to the PDF would be an improvement.

5. Is there a section/topic that you would like to see added to the newsletter? Can't think of anything.

6. Is there a section/topic that you would like to see removed from the newsletter?The games aren't especially of interest to me, but if they appeal to most people then I'd not remove them. I can skip those.

5. Would you prefer that there was no newsletter at all?The newsletter is a unique feature of the stamp shack message board. I see no reason to delete it.
    Jennifer

My blog

1. Do you read the newsletter that is released every month? Yes

Benefit

3. Do you like the new electronic format or would you prefer to see the old PDF/Email format back in place? PDF works better for me.

4. Is there something we can improve on to make the newsletter better? I can't think of anything.

5. Is there a section/topic that you would like to see added to the newsletter? I can't think of anything

6. Is there a section/topic that you would like to see removed from the newsletter?I can't think of anything.

5. Would you prefer that there was no newsletter at all? Keep the newsletter.

Janet

I was reading it when it was in email format--I like to print it and take it to bed and read it then--

+ Reply to Thread