+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: STupid exercise... but I did it!

STupid exercise... but I did it!

I got up early this morning and did a walk/jog before Brian left for work. I hated it and it hated me, but at least I did it.

I'm going to try to do it every week day. I hate it, I really truly hate excercise soooo much, but I think I hate being fat more so I'm gonna try.

Then I walked TONS today shopping. I went to this huge outside mall and walked all over (Cristy I walked from the other side of Dillards to Target, then to Joannes and back, going in stores as I went one way, then power walking back at St. John's Towncenter, so you know that's far)

I do NOT feel invigorated or any of that crap, apparently it takes a few days. I DO feel really super proud and I fully expect everyone to ohh and ahh over it.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    LOL!! I am so proud of you Erin! I too HATE exercise! I need to get my fat butt up and do somthing too but it's hard to get motivated when you hate something. It will help if you can find a partner to do it with you. Good luck and hope you can stick with it.

3. I have been walking for about a week!! I am FORCING myself too and want to do more. I have been walking almost everyday for at least 30-45 minutes. I see no weight loss yet but I think I need to walk an hour a day to see some results.
    The Shackretary

I'm doing this training for a 5K schedule. (I have NO intentions of running a 5K, I thought the schedule would be a good way to break into running)

so the first week is
    2 min walk
    2 min jog

over and over and over.

and over

I lost the sheet, so I think that's what I'm supposed to do. anyhow that's what I did.

I hate exercise. HATE it

I hear that, I hate to exercise,
    I used to ride my bike but i have lost so much of my balance that it feels like being a clown on it... ( and i don't want anyone to watch me do it either) haha. so, I keep asking my DH to hook my bike up to one of those things so it just stays put but, he keeps saying oh you'll get your balance back if you did it more often.

Men! haha
    ( he doesn't believe me that your balance is also located inside your head near you ears)

So I have started walking, so far not every day more like every 2 or 3 days, weather is not so great here already. Yesterday i weeded flower beds for an hour and a half ( but my Dr says this doesn't count as exercise since it doesn't do cardio) but, you would not want to feel my back today.
    ~Stacy

My Blog

I was able to start back at Curves, In two weeks I have limbered up a little, but still cant stop eating. I feel like I eat all day long. Since I gained everything back, I just feel disheartened and now I have to do it again. I too hate exercise, but if you had a game of volleyball or so I would play it every day , some thing fast like that. So good for you Erin and Sherry and others, I'll be rooting for you. - Nancy

ooohhh..ahhhhh

awesome Erin!
    I'm very proud of you!
    I like to exercise..when I have time..when I have to make it fit..I don't enjoy it!
    Too bad we all couldn't do it together..then it would bw FUN!

First of all, gardening is GREAT exercise--I hate that too. I feel like I could only aspire to HATE exercise. I hate to sweat--but I'm supposed to exercise to loose weight -- then I'm told I wouldn't need bp Rx or cholesterol Rx--mainly I don't want to be an old lady--How will I get from one lss to another?? My problem is I work all day--too tired to get up early, and too tired to do it at night. ugh!!patty

10. I MUST be really out of shape!! I washed my van this afternoon since it was nearly 80 degrees and my van was filthy. But I am sore from head to toe. Must've been a great workout, ya think?
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread