+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Its that time of year again when I am starting my D-I-E-T (let's not say the word!)

Okay, what if according to this I'm an 18???? Boo Hoo- does that mean I only get 18 pts???? I'll don't know if I can do 18- 20 sounds like sooooooo much more!!! Wait I just reread the last one-I don't sit down ALL the time so, I think I will give myself 2 on that last one so, now I can be 20 pts. Whew....... now, I'm in with you ladies! WW and the gym on Monday for me!

Cathi

You do get an extra 35 points a week to use as you see fit as well, although I hardly ever use those. Exercise points are based on your weight, the intensity of the exercise you are doing, and how long you are doing it. So for example if you weigh 200 pounds and walk at a moderate pace (you start sweating after 10 minutes) and go at it for 30 minutes you'll get 2 extra points that can only be used that day. The exercise points don't carry over.

I'm in!

I'll have tons of questions..as I don't belong to WW and will need you ladies expert help!
    Vacation & bathing suits in January are a good incentive!

I'm in. I come in at 24, so I'm hoping I can add some exercise to this. So, do I have to join ww to figure out how to use these points?
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

5. nope you do not have to join - if you go to the websites listed above, there are charts there that can help with what food is what points. You can join online or go to actual meetings if you want and for me, this is the best way to stay motivated. I am still on the fence whether or not I am going to actual meetings. I really think I can do it this time!!
    The Shackretary

6. I will join you all too! I lost 15 pounds over the summer, but a few have creeped back on and I have plenty more to lose. I won't be doing WW, but will still be watching my portions and what I eat. I also need to take advantage of the nice cool weather and start walking again.

wow, i'm not even going to say how many points i get...yikes!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I'm with you Angie but I'm going to give it a try as soon as I have all my strength back.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I am in! I am not a member of WW, but I was once and I have the chart and the book with the food in it. My points are 21..liking that more than the 20 lol..I worked out this morning for the first time in who knows how long. I just bought the Leslie Sansone walking dvd..I have a bunch of her vhs tapes but my vcr isnt working so I bought some dvds yesterday at WM..Hoping to exercise once a day in the morning before work (cross your fingers lol) But I am definitely on board with you ladies! I have been overeating for so very long that it is time to eat better and get back to the exercising/walking.
    Darlene

+ Reply to Thread