+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 1 - 10 WW here we go!! *merged*

1. Good for you Cathy!! You are doing SUPER!!!!
    The Shackretary

still haven't weighed myself! I tried to last night but my battery is flat on the scales.
    My clothes feel a bit looser. I tend to lose centimetres before I lose kilos so I may just do my measurements this week too, when I weigh myself. (Don't worry I won't be publishing them, but I may tell you how many cm I lose off my waist and hips)
    Sarah

Way to go!
    Still working on it here!
    LOL
    Joanie

4. woo hoo!!! That is GREAT!!!!

Traci

I am done 2 lbs. and starving. When I can zip one pair of jeans and the legs are longer - I'll feel better. Now to try the second week. - Nancy

6. That's great Nancy that you are down 2 lbs but not so great that you are starving!! Can you eat more fiber? That fills you up more.... are you doing WW too or just cutting back? My jeans fit the same and I can't wait till mine are loose
    The Shackretary

Yipee for all of you! I'm joining in tomorrow morning in a serious way. This week was really not at all a good eating week. I watched that Dr. Oz on Oprah last night and it was very inspiring.

I am not going to WW but this one pair of jeans I like and I know I feel better when I see that the legs are longer. That doesnt mean I quit watching what I eat, I MUST continue. Your right about fiber, I will have to concentrate on that. Are potato chips fiber?? Just kidding. - Nancy

Joanne is very very jealous. Congrats to all who lost!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

tomorow I will weigh

and I*f I meet Heather (Keltie) tonight at the Texas Road house..it's not going to be good!
    I've been a good girl all week, but tonight may do me in!!!
    I won't give up though..I will jump right back on,,if I fall off

+ Reply to Thread