+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celery with peanut butter is almost as good as a Reeces peanut butter cup ...

1. Celery with peanut butter is almost as good as a Reeces peanut butter cup ...

Ok I am lying but it doesn't taste half bad!!

We still have a HUGE bucket of candy and those darn Reece's are calling me - do you hear them? But I am doing my best to ignore them and the Snickers, the 3Musketeers bars and the Almond Joys.

Celery here I come!!! Peanut butter is really high in points. 2 tablespoons of pb is 5 whole points. WOW!! I am barely putting pb on - just enough for taste .
    The Shackretary

2. Maybe after you put the peanut butter on you could dip your celery into sunflower seeds?
    Hey you could put in ear plugs so you can't hear the candy calling you but then the sound of you chewing the celery would probably make you deaf! :+)
    Enjoy!

Celery and PB is really good. If you have to eat healthy. Why not melt the reeces pb cup then use that to spread on the celery? Sherri, I hope you are not going to give up your hot cocoa? It's very yummy. wonder how many points that is.
    Kim

4. I count my hot cocoa as 5 points for 1 cup. That is alot of points for 1 measly cup but is worth it. I just can't have it everyday!
    The Shackretary

the candy was calling me yesterday

BIG TIME!!!
    so I bagged it up & put it in the freezer! I will take it out at Christmas and give it away in cute bags with stamped toppers!
    I felt pretty proud of myself for that!
    Last edited by cindi; 11-06-2007 at 12:33 PM.

Oh Sherri, RUN!! grap the bars and give them away to the first person you see and don't look in the mirror LOL. you have started and l'm with you don't crash yet. l have never tried celery with pb but why not, l have to go for my walk so l'll pick some up and try it.

I usually use cream cheese in the celery. Put sunflowers seeds on it How many points is that. - Nancy

I like cream cheese on celery, with raisins or sultanas on top (we call it "ants on a log")
    Sarah

9. Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    I like cream cheese on celery, with raisins or sultanas on top (we call it "ants on a log")

I like it w/ cream cheese too. Our kids have it in school w/raisins and also call it ants on a log.

10. Re: Celery with peanut butter is almost as good as a Reeces peanut butter cup ...

At my WW meeting, everyone talks about the Hungry Girl website. One of things the Hungry Girl turned them onto was PB2. It's made by Bell Plantation.

Oh, my. I just went to their website so I could get my facts straight and discovered they now have Chocolate PB2.

Bell Plantation makes peanut oil. After extracting the oil, they turn what is left into dry peanut butter. You reconstitute it with water or you can add it to jelly for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I'm thinking how great it would be to add peanut flavor to Thai dishes. You could use it in your celery sticks.

I still haven't tried this, but everyone I know who has was wowed by it.

Daria

+ Reply to Thread