+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WW QUESTION-help

WW QUESTION-help

can some one figure up some points for me?
    If I make a waldorf salad with 1 granny smith apple, 1/2 boneless skinless chicken breast, 1 stalk celery, 1/4 cup raisons, 6 pecans, & 1 small container 6o calorie vanilla nonfat yougurt..
    can some one give me a point value or at least close?

bump...

bump bump

3. Sure let me try ...

First of all, I want to come to your house for lunch. This sounds better than my hard boiled egg and ham slices with cream cheese LOL.

Apple 2
    Celery 0
    14 pecan halves 5 (wow that's alot of points for 14)
    Chicken 2 (1/2 cup)
    Raisins 2
    Nonfat yogurt 3

So this would've been close to 14 points IF you used all those pecans..

What are you having tonight?
    The Shackretary

My 60 cal yogurt is 1 point and a small apple 6 ounces is 1 point.
    I eat light and lively yogurt. I hope this helps!
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

well tonight

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    First of all, I want to come to your house for lunch. This sounds better than my hard boiled egg and ham slices with cream cheese LOL.

Apple 2
    Celery 0
    14 pecan halves 5 (wow that's alot of points for 14)
    Chicken 2 (1/2 cup)
    Raisins 2
    Nonfat yogurt 3

So this would've been close to 14 points IF you used all those pecans..

What are you having tonight?
    I'm going to make df grilled ham & cheese sandwiches and I'm going to have am omelet made with egg whites, 2 pieces of deli ham, and I thought I'd have 1/2 an orange with it..I'm sure df will eat the other half..does this leave me enough points for a Jim beam & diet coke?? it better!
    lol

I am a lifetime WW and am thinking of rejoining. I remember one night in the meeting someone was asking our leader about the points of an apple. Back and forth, size of your fist, my fist is bigger than your fist, --- finally Joyce, our leader said --and I quote. . "no one ever had to come to WW because the apples they ate were too big".
    I still laugh a little at that! Hope you do too.

oh! Patty

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    I am a lifetime WW and am thinking of rejoining. I remember one night in the meeting someone was asking our leader about the points of an apple. Back and forth, size of your fist, my fist is bigger than your fist, --- finally Joyce, our leader said --and I quote. . "no one ever had to come to WW because the apples they ate were too big".
    I still laugh a little at that! Hope you do too.
    thats a riot!!!
    lol
    a diettician once told my mother that any diet that says you can't eat something as healthy As an apple is wrong! that was when we were all doing the Atkins diet.

Cindi just so you know a jigger of any alchol is 2 points! I am a bicardi gal and I have it with coke zero. It taste a little bit better to me than diet coke. keep up the good work!
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

+ Reply to Thread