+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I've got the "Lack o' Craftin' Blues!"

I've got the "Lack o' Craftin' Blues!"

LOCB....It's a terrible malady!

And I still think today is going to be another day of suffering with this. I cannot get caught up with my life and all the things I have to do....so that I cannot do all the things I WANT to do.
    YUP! Be careful you don't get LOCB!!!
    Maybe I can CURE it tomorrow!!!
    HUGS
    Joanie

Geez Joanie, I had it for MONTHS! Only just now starting to go away, I'm sure yours will be gone soon. Just get some of your ducks in a row, do what you gotta do and then you'll have time to play.

Kathy

3. It's miserable when life gets in the way of our passion, isn't it. I hope you get caught up very soon and back to play time. I really don't know how I did it as a young mom of 4. I was lucky (as were most Moms of young 'uns) to have time to go potty. And then, I wasn't even alone!!

aw..I'm sad for you!

I hope you get over it asap!!!
    :flowers:

5. Oh no ... this is not good. You need to snap out of it!!! Like now....

Did that help? LOL
    The Shackretary

Oh Joanie! l'm sorry you are going through this. l sure do understand l'm only just starting to pull my self back, l had so many things to do it was overpowering me. So heres what l did hope it can help you. l had to sit down write a list of what needed to be done and layed out my plans for each day, giving myself 2 hours a day to play. l try to follow this list and for the most part l had to push myself at it and boy l made some l woundn't even give to the dog LOL, but it has helped me. l'm lost without my little list.don't know if this helps but l do care

Then I think you ALL should join my Gothic Arch swap (posted on the swaps board). It's not due until February. And......I am more than happy to give you ideas, inspiration..... and it's the perfect project to spark some inner creativity again. I even supply the template!

Although, I agree with everyone. When life is so busy and the studio is cluttered (or if my mind is preoccupied) I have to inclination to create.

{You can always start on the Gothic Arches in January.} Hint! Hint! Wink! Wink!
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

8. Okay Joanie - Get a grip! Did that help? Maybe some hot tea, a good movie, and a nap. Then try again tomorrow. It's okay to be feelin' blue, but not too long.

Hey, Girls!
    Thanks for all the support, ideas, helpful hints and just EVERYTHING!
    It's not that I'm uninspired, I'm just overwhelmed with all the things that are currently taking me away from the craft room.
    The only thing I've accomplished there in a week has been laundry!
    Tomorrow! I think tomorrow I'll be "feeling better!"
    LOL
    HUGS y'all!
    Joanie

How about this--just do one step--cut the card stock, or crease it. If you're gonna mount an image, go through your scraps for a piece the right color and size to use--set out your stamps--then walk away. Then, another day, you'll be ahead. OR--maybe wear one of the MOA Tshirts around--Sometimes when I want to stamp and "can't", I try to get everything in order the night before (tidying up wise) so in the am I can get up and walk straight to the stamproom. Then, when I can't stand it anymore, I will take a break and shower etc. (good thing I live alone, no??) Don't worry, Joanne, this will pass.

+ Reply to Thread