+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I just met DEBORAH!

1. Smile I just met DEBORAH!

What a pleasure it was to spend lunch with Deborah! We met in Ottawa at Heather's Stamping Haven to do some quick (quick??) shopping and then sat and talked and talked at Tim Hortons. I feel like I've known Deborah forever. She is such a wonderful person, great smile and sense of humour and warm and friendly. OF COURSE I knew she would be but I'll admit that her tremendous talent and artistic abilities made me wonder before we met if I'd be completely out of my league in meeting her. No need to worry. She is so warm and friendly. I had just the absolute best time chatting with her and hopefully gleening a bit of information and hints too.

Deborah, if you read this, I thoroughly enjoyed this afternoon. It was such a pleasure. I'm smiling as I type. I'm so glad to have gotten the opportunity for a personal hug in real life rather than virtually.

Until we get together again someday, many thanks!
    Jennifer

My blog

2. p.s....

I met Deborah's dog too and she is such a cutiepie! I wanted to bring her home with me. OH HOW CUTE!
    Jennifer

My blog

3. Jennifer, how wonderful for you. I'm so glad you were able to meet a fellow Shackie. I'm sure Deborah feels the same way. One day, I want to sit and have coffee with you at Timmy's, too.

Isn't she a wonderful person, and so much fun. Glad you got to meet and chat awhile. She is one talented lady.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

OK. I am reeeeeeaalllly jealous! It sounds like a wonderful time! Someday......I will be able to meet more awesome Shackies......even the one up in Canada. TFS, Jennifer! Did you ladies take pics?
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

6. Quote Originally Posted by Vintagegal View Post
    OK. I am reeeeeeaalllly jealous! It sounds like a wonderful time! Someday......I will be able to meet more awesome Shackies......even the one up in Canada. TFS, Jennifer! Did you ladies take pics?
    No...no cameras. You know I'm camera shy. But what was funny was that neither of us suggested how we'd recognise one another. Earlier (before we met) I introduced myself to a woman who I THOUGHT might be Deborah...turns out it wasn't. Later though, Deborah came walking toward me and I toward her on the sidewalk and we both knew immediately and hugged like long lost friends.

Oh it was so fun. Deborah is amazing! Truly!
    Jennifer

My blog

oh,Wow, that is so cool!
    I am SO green!
    ~Stacy

My Blog

8. How cool is this. Sounds like a great time.

9. That is so cool!!!! I'm so happy for both of you!

:-)
    Traci

Jennifer, sounds like you two had a fantastic time. I'm so glad you were able to meet.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread