+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confession Time..

Confession Time..

I really, really hate admitting this..but here it is..I am not doing well at all with this "diet thing"...I am guessing I am just not in the right frame of mind to do it or just not ready to do it..who knows...plus I have the belly aches that I get once a month..somehow this month feels worse than normal..and I am just eating lots of choc-o-late...So, my confession is that I stopped "dieting/eating right" for most of this week...sorry girls. So proud of all of you that have kept up with it...I am thinking when this is gone..then I might be able to start fresh again! But I am just not feeling it this week...
    Darlene

aww.....

thtas ok..we still love ya!
    Maybe next week will be a better time for you.oh & while your at it..could you eat a piece of chocolate for me??

3. Trust me Darlene, I have been in YOUR frame of mind for months!! I told Erin back last year if I lost 20 lbs I would get in a bikini by my birthday. Well, that was in May. Here it is November and I never did do it. I am doing great now and i just hope I can keep it up. I think my problem is the scale doesnt' go down as fast as I would like then i say the heck with it and start eating junk again. I just gotta stop eating junk and eating when i am not hungry. Whenever you are ready to start again, we are here for ya!!
    The Shackretary

Oh Darlean, Don't be so hard on yourself, You tried and when your ready we will be here to support you. but for now just know we love you for who you are not for what you look like. each of us are special in our own way.okay now have a piece of chocolate for me too..

5. Darlene, I am in your group I think. Maybe I am not mentally ready yet. Well, don't get down try to start with small steps. Think positive. I am so with you on the chocolate though.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Thank you ladies...warms my heart to hear all your wonderful words and your support...fyi... someone is selling choc candy bars at work today..so I will eat choc for all of you! Thanks again for the support and everything..you are all so wonderful. Good luck ladies!
    Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyqtgirl View Post
    Darlene, I am in your group I think. Maybe I am not mentally ready yet. Well, don't get down try to start with small steps. Think positive. I am so with you on the chocolate though.
    You're so funny! Chhhhhhhhhhooooooccccoooolllllaaaaaaaaatttteee.... here I come...oops here we come!
    Darlene

+ Reply to Thread