+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: I think we need a Shack cookbook

1. I think we need a Shack cookbook

All these recipes we always post got me thinking while I was in the shower this morning. Now that Joanne works at the cookbook place....we should have a Shack cookbook. You have to order a minimum of 200 cookbooks. Do you think we could sell 200?? Of course we wouldn't have it done in time for Christmas this year. But maybe for next year we could be done early. We can buy them and use them or give them as gifts, and I thought we could donate whatever extra proceeds we had to breast cancer research!!!! Joanne will have to tell us for sure, but I was looking at her company's price list,and I think we could make a cookbook for about $3-$4 each. So if we sold them for a few dollars each above that, that would be pretty reasonable. It depends on how many recipes you put in too....but regardless I think their prices were reasonable.

What do you think?

:-)
    Traci

2. I love this idea!! I think its great!!!
    The Shackretary

Oh I love this! Maybe we could get them done in time for Mother's Day, Weddings, and Graduations.

I LOVE this idea!!! It's great!!

Sounds like a good idea but I know that these can be a lot of work.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

Cookbook would be great, but if we keep copying recipes, we will have our own.!!!!

I would rather see the money go to this website. -- Nancy

That sounds like an awesome idea! I'd buy a couple for sure.

8. I LOVE cookbooks of families favorite recipes - you know they have been tried and tested, and are normal everyday ingredients. It's worth checking in to!

Well, slap me down. I'll bet if I talk real sweet to my real sweet boss and do all the typesetting, graphics, indexes, recipe typing, cover design, etc. and go in early or stay late to do it on my time, we could get even a better price then what the website says. I think it's a fab idea but it is a lot of work and I think we would need to create a very dedicated committee. Just tell me what you all think and I know we can make it happen.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

i think it is a great idea as well, i love cook books
    Christy

+ Reply to Thread