+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: I think we need a Shack cookbook

I, too, LOVE this idea. Tell me when it's ready to go (when you're ready to gather recipes). Then, I'll be more than happy to contribute and buy one.
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    Really great idea! I'll be glad to help in any way.
    Michelle

3. Great idea, count me in for recipes!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

I agree with Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    Cookbook would be great, but if we keep copying recipes, we will have our own.!!!!

I would rather see the money go to this website. -- Nancy
    It would be a good idea if at least some of the proceeds went to Sherry, she puts WAY lots of time and energy into this and I'm sure a few bucks too! Her call though, of course.

That said, this is a super idea, Traci rocks as usual. You can put me down for helping, contributing recipes and otherwise.

Kathy

I think it's a great idea. We are always sharing recipes, they should be put down on paper to share. I agree that some of the proceeds should go to Sherry.
    Kim

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    sounds like a good idea to me too!!!

7. Terrific--count me in!

I love it!!!

all you girls know how I love recipes!!!!
    and a shackie cook book would be so special!!

9. It is sweet of you Joanne to offer to do so much of the work! I don't think you should spend hours upon hours doing it though! I am totally fine with editing recipes/typing/etc. I can do that part so that we can submit them in a good format or whatever. Why don't you talk to your boss when things slow down for you (since you're just going back!) and see what you can come up with!!

As far as the proceeds go....it matters not to me what to do with the money. Donating it all to the website is a fine idea too. I just thought since we have so many members whose lives have been affected by breast cancer, it would be a worthy cause. Maybe we could 50/50 it or whatever. We could always do a poll to see what everyone wanted.

Traci

I definitely like the idea of the proceeds going to charity. Does the shack need money? I thought it was self-sustaining with the yearly fee. Maybe I'm wrong in making that assumption.

+ Reply to Thread