+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Photo Tutorials

1. Photo Tutorials

Hi everyone!

Photo Tutorials: We touched briefly on this topic before but I wanted to bring it up again.

We used to have a video tutorial section which I hoped would take off but the biggest complaint was that users were not able to upload videos on their own. So, how would you feel if we were to add a PHOTO tutorial section to the website? You would be able to upload your own tutorials, add your own photos, and have people leave comments on your tutorials. Would you all take advantage of this software and begin uploading tutorials or would I simply be wasting money by purchasing it? With the explosion of blogs and blog tutorials, perhaps this software isn't needed at all.

The tutorials page would be categorized (similar to the gallery) with categories such as 'coloring tutorials', 'gift box tutorials' and whatever else you guys would like to have added.

So, what are you thoughts?? Yay or Nay?

I say "yay". I do horribly with written instructions so pictures would totally help me out. I would be willing to upload some tutorials here. I think it would be a big draw to prospective Shack members too.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

Yay!

I've never made a tutorial but, I would love LOVE to see them here!

4. I have made a couple of tutorials on my blog but to tell you the truth, I am not real good at it and I really don't like doing it so with that being said, I am not sure I would add mine here but I would definitely check out what others have done.

Does this make any sense? lol
    The Shackretary

I think that it would be a great idea! Now that I have my sound working on my Computer I would definitely watch some Tutorials!!

Julie
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

6. great idea.

Sherry -- I would love it love it love it! When we get a link to a tutorial on someone's blog, I really enjoy them -- and then they are gone forever because I never remember where they were. I've never done one, but who knows???

8. Nancy - that's a good point about not be able to find them again. If they are uploaded here, then they are always here.

Oh yes please Sherry, l know this would help me out a great deal. l love it when l see a tutorial and learn so much from them. Thanks.
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

10. Okay - 58 views, 8 responses.
    I'll take that to mean that the majority of users are not interested in having this feature.

We'll put it to bed
    Last edited by Sherry; 11-15-2007 at 11:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread