+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matt Damon is #1 sexiest man alive?

1. Aw how sweet Awna!!!
    The Shackretary

2. Quote Originally Posted by allinkdup View Post
    you know, I like Matt D. but he is not on my list...now, take Shemar Moore (Criminal Minds) or LL Cool J and put their names on the ballot

Of course, I think the sexiest man alive is the one standing at my kitchen sink doing breakfast dishes, LOL!!!

aren't you sweet. If my dh would do the dishes I'd think about picking him. Shemar Moore is good looking.

Big Sky Country, By the Lake and the Mountains
    I think Matt is sexy in his own little way just like the others they have chosen. He has great blue eyes and he was very sexy in the Bourne Movies.

I flounder on who I think is sexy from day to day. But my favorite sexy man of all time is my hubby, in the pic below.
    ~MJ
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
    I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
    and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
    - Erma Bombeck

i forget sometimes about people i think are dishy. but as i was changing channels last night, i was reminded of john corbett. super-dishy!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

yeah i would have to disagree with People...Matt is cute but not nearly as HUNKY as Matthew M ohh ohh ohh YUM YUM YUM I'll take a slice of that
    Christy

I agree that Matt is "cute" but, not sexy to me. Rob Lowe is sexy to me... those eyes. Man, I'm glad they brought Brothers & Sisters back !

7. He would not have probably even made my top 50, he looks too boyish to be sexy!.. I was pretty surprised too... now I find the guy in this picture pretty darn sexy.. good thing I have been married to him for the last 16 years!
    Attached Images
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

+ Reply to Thread