+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you have a Clip it UP?

1. Cool Do you have a Clip it UP?

Clip it Up

I just ordered one of these today. I'm thinking it would come in handy for my most commonly used cardmaking items. I ordered the bottom tier and the top tier.

This site has a video about it.

I'm also thinking of buying one to use as my cards for sale display at work. Wouldn't that make a neato way to browse for cards?

Do you have one? Do you like it?

2. Ah-h I like it immediately when I first saw it with the Spring CHA previews...just hoping it will soon be distributed in one of the stores that offers discounts. I think it would be great for displaying your cards...particuliarly if you could get it close to eye level.
    Let us what you think after you start using it!

I saw this in the last Rubber Stamper magazine. I want one too! What a great way to display cards - please do a product review when you get yours! Thanks! Sally

If looks awesome! Let us know all about it when you get it!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

my best friend has one, she really likes it.
    ~Stacy

My Blog

Too cool!!!
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

I don't have one but I think it would be great. I am hoping for a price decrease with it.

I saw them at a scrapbooking show ... they were cool and they sold a bunch that weekend. Let us know what you think.
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

l have never seen this, but it looks great. The price is a little high. let use know what you think when you get yours.
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

I am going to look into this, perhaps it is strong enough to hold um stamps. That way they would be right in front of you. - Nancy

+ Reply to Thread