+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I will be off today doing a book signing ... oh wait ... not a book signing ..

1. I will be off today doing a book signing ... oh wait ... not a book signing ..

HA HA

Just getting a copy of this magazine. HA HA

DH thinks I should frame the pages since its my very first time and all so we'll see what I come up with .
    The Shackretary

I think that is a wonderful idea! I most get that take ten with all you famous stamping stars in it!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

I haven't bought a magazine for quite awhile, so I think this is the one to get! It will be fun to see all my friends in print!

What was the name of that book again???!!!- Nancy

Absolutly you should frame it! Got to add Barnes & Noble to the errands list to pick up a copy. And to think we knew you when...
    Cathi

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Oh I think you should frame it too, then hang it in your work area!! I would!

7. I will be going out today and I will be sure to stop at M's to pick up a copy with my 40% off coupon! But just to clarify.....if I didn't have a coupon, I would STILL buy it anyway!!!

:-)
    Traci

8. Maybe I'll frame the cards you've sent. In a few years I'll be able to sell them for millions - you'll be so famous. Congrats again. I know you are jumping for joy. Sounds like your dh is proud of you too.

Oh thats cute, maybe l'll keep my copy too. but l have to first buy it. Oh l hope they sell this book in our store.
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

I'm headed to Michaels today to buy my copy. I sure hope they didn't run out of them with all those famous people in there!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread