+ Reply to Thread

Thread: December Technique Challenge!

1. December Technique Challenge!

Yes, a fun technique is posted in the Creative Corner today. Leave us a note here when you post a challenge piece in the gallery so we will be sure to check it out! If you have any questions also post here or send me a PM.
    I'll be looking for your surprises
    Happy stampin'....Jan

It looks like a fun one. I especially love the tip about using shimmery gold on the back of the acetate. My wheels are turning.

3. Some folks have asked specific questions on my posted cards so here are a few more details...
    The snowflake acetate card-the background is done with alcohol inks in same manner as Tim Holtz did this tutorial The one major difference from the typical polished stone instruction is at the end a few drops of blending solution are sprinkled across the page to create a snowy effect. Also note the AI inked felt was used to dye the ribbon with the beads and even some blue color on the beads and bells themselves.
    Writing on tag-yes, the sharpie will work great and dry quickly-the ink will have a transparent look. Also the souffle pens are interesting-the ink is almost clear when it goes on but dries quickly and is opaque with a slight puffy look like it has been heat embossed look. It creates a fine line and is great for accents on hard surfaces.

4. I got mine up.... had to wait for everything to dry overnight!
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

5. Beautiful!....Thanks for sharing Donna!

+ Reply to Thread