+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone seen Blue Man Group in Vegas?

Has anyone seen Blue Man Group in Vegas?

We will be there in late Jan. and are considering seeing them. I was just looking at the seating chart and there is an area in the front called Poncho. Is this a Venetian thing(that's where the show is) or is this show like Gallagher where you'd need to wear a poncho in those seats?
    Wow, pricey though

Kathy

I have not

but my cousins did! They loved it!!! and yes the ponchos are to protect the audience from getting covered in paint!!!! I'd avoid those seats, unles you look really good in blue!

My family saw them in New York and said they are awesome. I have not seen them so I can't help you.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

4. I have always been entrigued (not sure how to spell that?) with them but have never had a chance to see them. I do know they are pricey but people say they are worth it.
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    I have always been entrigued (not sure how to spell that?) with them but have never had a chance to see them. I do know they are pricey but people say they are worth it.
    Yeah, my bff saw them with her dh here last winter and they loved the show. So glad to know that the 'poncho' area really does mean that! If we go we will avoid those seats!

Kathy

I saw them twice! Both times in Vegas. The first time, we had front row seats so we got the ponchos. We really didn't get splashed except my shoe got hit, but it was something that just wiped off. My mom was with us and she loved it!

The second time, we sat just above the row where you needed the ponchos.

It is a bit loud, but we throughly enjoyed both shows.

Life is uncertain ~ eat dessert first!

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides ~ David Viscott

I saw them in Chicago. Yes, the tickets were pricey, but it was so much fun my whole family enjoyed it. We weren't right in the front, but we were inthe center section. I recommend going--it is definately worth it. I loved the marshmellow bit!
    :-)
    Tricia =^..^=
    www.PurrsAndPants.com

Omg!

Quote Originally Posted by GotCats? View Post
    I saw them in Chicago. Yes, the tickets were pricey, but it was so much fun my whole family enjoyed it. We weren't right in the front, but we were inthe center section. I recommend going--it is definately worth it. I loved the marshmellow bit!
    :-)
    I saw that on a PBS special last year, last's what makes me think I would want to go. When I saw him catching all those marshmallows I couldn't believe it!

Something about those blue faces always kinda creeped me out, from the first time I saw the posters in Vegas, but the PBS show was impressive.

Kathy

9. We saw them a couple of years ago in Vegas. They were AWESOME! After the show I asked for an autograph and one of them touched his head and wiped it on my paper. It was too funny! You definitely have to go!!

+ Reply to Thread