+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A word about memberships

1. A word about memberships

As it is nearing the end of 2007, I have been receiving a lot of PM's from users concerned about their membership fees and questions on how they can be paid.

Please note that most memberships are not due until some time in February as this was the month that the membership process took effect. You can check on the status of your membership by doing the following:
    • Click on the 'Quick Links' pull down menu on the navigation bar
    • Click on the 'User Control Panel' link (it is within a dark green shaded area)
    • Then click on 'Paid Subscriptions' which can be found near the bottom of the list on the left hand side of the page
    Happy Holidays!
    Sherry

thanks Sherry!

you know we would hate to be late!

3. Thanks Sherry.
    I had considered not renewing due to lack of time and feeling like Ive lost contact with everyone here, but I doubt I'll let that happen....lol
    Also glad to know I have until Feb to recoop the costs from Christmas, car repairs, and an unexpected trip...lol

5. Oh good. Thanks Sherry. I was actually just thinking about this a few days ago. I will definitely be renewing.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

Big Sky Country, By the Lake and the Mountains
    Thanks Sherry! That makes it so easy to see when we are due. ~MJ
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
    I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
    and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
    - Erma Bombeck

Sherry, do we get a reminder that our memebership is coming up? and if not, if perchance you're late, does it revoke your membership privileges automatically?
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

I would like to have a membership but not quite sure how to go about it, I don't have a Paypal acct. Is there a way to do it online or only snail mail???

9. Quote Originally Posted by kimz View Post
    I would like to have a membership but not quite sure how to go about it, I don't have a Paypal acct. Is there a way to do it online or only snail mail???
    Yep, all the information you need is right here . FYI, you don't need a PayPal account in order to pay for a membership online. Simply go through the check out process and when the PayPal page loads, you will see on the right hand side of the page, a link that says 'Don't have a PayPal Account?'. Click this link and you can pay using your credit card.

Hope this info helps!
    Sherry

10. I just renewed. Even though it wasn't until the middle of February, I didn't want to forget it.

Another year of fun!!

Visit my blog here

+ Reply to Thread