+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Website Make-Over

You are the boss, I will be happy with whatever you want!

oohh. Soft Blue & Chocolate Brown. I just bought the most scrumptious bedding set in these 2 colors.
    Suzanne
    Wife, Mom, Book Lover, Crafter, and Green belt in Mixed Martial Arts
    If I was light on my feet I would be a dancer not a martial artist.

3. Purple.... with uh purple...LOL!
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

I vote for staying the same, I love our colors!

Kathy

5. Hmmm, I like pink/brown, lt blue/brown, turq/brown, purple/green....decisions, decisions.
    Stamp happy,
    Melissa
    My blog: Inkclinations
    I work here: The Cat's Meow

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    I visit several sites, and this green that we already have here is very soothing for the eyes--and the black print is a good contrast.

7. Yes, I agree that I too like the green lots and like it being a constant. The green is easy to read and a calming enviorment. Changing the home page feature story graphics is enough for me. But if change is necessary I hope it is a subtle change of the orange to purple or stripes would be fine.

Ha!! Ya know, my eyes have always registered the colors here as yellows???!!! Now that I look more closely, I'm seeing the greens, but really, on both my laptop and the family desktop, I see yellow. lol

With that said, I like these colors. Whoever said it is right, its easy on the eyes. And as someone else said, its unique and it doesn't look like other sites, which is nice. Also, I kinda like Stacy's idea of keeping the colors the same and maybe just putting some seasonally identifiying colors at the edges.

:> Karen

9. Awesome ideas and color choices... I'm personally not a green person, how about adding a contrasting color, if we keep the green, that is!!! I'll be happy with any color you choose!!!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

Sherry, l do love these colours you use now.and it is easy on my eye's. l wouldn't change a thing, you did a great job with these colours.. it feels and looks great. Are you getting tired of these colours.
    If you do feel that you need to change these colours please!!! make it something that is as easy on the eyes.
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

+ Reply to Thread