+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So, who's making wt loss a resolution?

1. I have been on the weight loss bandwagon since late June. Rejoined WW then and I have lost just over 20 pounds with another 12-15 left to go. Not trying real hard right now with the holidays. If I can just maintain I will be happy until after Christmas, then it is back on program again. My goal is to try to gain some control of my munching, portion control and learning to think "am I really hungry?" before I start stuffing my face. Hopefully 2008 will be the year that I finally master those concepts.
    Hugs from the kamperstampr
    Barbra Byrnes
    Angel 4441 The Angel Company
    cause nothing feels as good as being creative!
    [email protected]
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...=7&Submit.y=13

2. I like the South Beach diet. I'm actually thinking Jenny Craig for me.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

3. Of course I will join you. I do every year . ha ha

I always have success with WW if i stick to it. Right now I am pretty much maintaining so after the holidays I will get more serious ... I'm down 6 lbs.
    The Shackretary

4. I definately need to loose weight. I'll only admit it to you all, but I should loose about 100 pounds. I would be thrilled with 50-60 though. But, I think I'll start out 10 at a time.. years ago I went to WW and lost 37lbs, immediatley after I gained 40 with dd's pregnancy. I just can't justify running to the next town and paying for it again. Let's form our own little group on here, where we check in with our weight loss/ gain each week. Anyone game for that?

I'm in. I'm doing ww right now. My problem is that I get lazy and don't write down what I'm eating, and then I wonder why I didn't lose .
    shelley

I still havent gained anything but staying the same, havent been to Curves because I hurt my leg but its better now. I really need to lose, but then I'll get more wrinkles in my face and I'll need new clothes and, oh dear, what am I to do. - Nancy

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I don't make New Years resolutions. I find you just end up breaking them so why make them!!

Dotti's is a website to help people doing WW with points at restaurants. Here is a link http://www.dwlz.com/

I'm with Christie, I don't make New Year's resolutions. I do need to and want to lose weight. Every time I have followed a diet in my life, I have had sucess and then I gained even more weight than when I first started. If I had never dieted in my whole life, I think I would now be 80 pounds lighter!

9. I can't say the words "diet, lose weight, etc" My body goes in panic mode and I gain weight instead of losing it. So I'm disguising those words with: "In 2008 I'm going to take better care of myself....mentally and physically." lol

I'm IN and like Sherri- why would this not be a resolution (I think it's been on the list for 20 years now)!! I would like to lose 32 pds. I'm thinking I'll try either South Beach or do the Core program for WW. I like how simple these plans are and that you know what you can and can't eat... I stray too much w/ lots of choices. LOL January 2nd for me and back to the gym too.
    Cathi

+ Reply to Thread