+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hello from Napa

Thanks to everyone for all the kind welcome-in words. Staying up way to late, or is it early now? (2:30 am in CA!)

Anyway I have been ill the last few days and need to go back to bed now.

See you all around.

~Emily Ann
    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    Some Poems Rhyme
    Some Poems Don't

Re: Hello from Napa

Hi Emily. I am Jan aka Mere Deaux. I live in Rocklin just a few miles East of Sacramento. We are neighbors!! Welcome to the shack!

3. Re: Hello from Napa

Hi Emily Ann, Welcome, this is the best place ever. Hope you will consider signing up as a full member so you can swap with us.
    Smiles-
    Merry

Hello Emily Ann--my name is Patty and I live in Connecticut---about an hour NE of New York City. I'm so glad to meet you. This is the best place, with the best bunch of girls ever!!!! I can identify with you about the amount of supplies we "need". I really believe there is no end. I swear I have more paper than any (or all) of the stores---and still frequently I do not have the right color or shade!!! Sometimes I feel like the manager or owner should come out to greet me when I enter any of the stores I'm there so often. My son calls the room I use "his inheritance" (it used to be his room). And that doesn't count on-line!!! Just jump right in---Welcome. (ps--love your poem)

Welcome! I am Cathryn from Oklahoma.
    "Terrible ideas... don't you just love those?"

+ Reply to Thread