+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone watch MONK?

Does anyone watch MONK?

I am a new fan of his, and I find myself laughing out loud!! I love it.

2. We love Monk and have watched the last 2 or 3 seasons. We sit there and laugh out loud, too. I think he's a fabulous actor, looks and acts normal, just like me. LOL!

I love him too! I watched him all day yesterday on USA...I love when they do that for New Years Day...I think that is how I started liking him about 2 yrs ago...plus I think I was dating someone at the time who liked him...anywho..I have been a fan ever since. He is really funny and so much fun to watch. New shows start January 11th...I always miss him because he used to be on at 10pm and then I think they changed it to 9pm when that other show came on and I always forget he is on earlier.
    Darlene

we love Monk too. When my dh is being fussy about where the tv remote is placed I tell him "stop being so Monkish"
    Sarah

I like Monk too. I have watched it from the 1st season. It is a great show to laugh at. If you have never watched Monk, you need too. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

Yes I watch Monk-my DH loves it too.

+ Reply to Thread