+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im not getting email nofications to the

Im not getting email nofications to the

posts that i make or respond to I can't Pm anyone eitther, I have not done anything to my settings so whats wrong?
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    Funny you should mention that...I am no longer recieving email notification for PMs either... hmmm....

do you have too many pm's? i noticed i had a bunch (it counts recieved and sent)...so i deleted a bunch.

{click above for my craft blog!}

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    Noo....That red and orange slide counter thing makes me nervous when it gets orange and red LOl I keep them cleaned out.

Well...

I went to check mine and I have no more PM at all?? I'm not sure why or what happened?

I don't have pm either and I was just gonna send one to Chris!

7. Email Notifications

Hi ladies,

I am sooooo sorry that you all were experiencing problems sending PMs and receiving email notifications. I recently changed my hosting password and, because I did not update my password in my vbulletin software to reflect the new password, email notifications were not being sent. I forgot that changing my hosting password would have a direct result on the operation of Stamp Shack website. Everything should be fine now.

In my defense, however, I am SUPER tired!! With this new puppy, I'm getting up two times a night to take him outside to pee (2:30 and 5:30). :SLEEP: I swear I am a walking zombie these days.

If you are still experiencing problems sending/receiving PMs, please email me directly.

Thanks,
    Sherry
    Last edited by Sherry; 12-04-2006 at 07:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread