+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Happy Birthday Tami/teabear!

1. Happy Birthday, Tami! Enjoy your day to the fullest.

Thanks everyone It's off to a beautiful start. We got tons of snow overnight and there's no school today, so we could sleep in. Hubby goes in late to work this morning, so I got to open my presents just a bit ago. Kyle and I will make a cake today for later on...can't decide between chocolate and boston cream pie. I have a lovely pile of birthday cards here that I've been waiting to open. It's a great start to a whole new year ahead.

3. Hi Tami I hope you continue to have a wonderful day. I vote on the Boston Cream Pie because that would have chocolate on top!

Visit my blog here

4. Happy Birthday Tami! I hope the rest of your day is just marvelous!
    Stamp happy,
    Melissa
    My blog: Inkclinations
    I work here: The Cat's Meow

And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderful gal!
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

happy day, tami!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Happy Birthday Tami! I hope you have a fun day snowed in. Hopefully you can craft all day. Your birthday card is going to be a little late from me. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

Tami, Tami, Tami. I have been thinking about you all day. You see, your card is sitting in my dining room. Our lives have been very hectic -- but I should not let them get so hectic that I miss birthdays! I will get it in the mail, in the meantime, I hope you have a terrific birthday. You deserve it! Nancy

9. Hope you had a great day Tami!!!
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

+ Reply to Thread