+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new beach avatar

new beach avatar

Adding a photo I took at my beach this morning. Not quite as sunny today, but still a nice view.
    Sarah

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    That is a really pretty picture! Your water is so blue, makes me want to take a swim.

It is a wonderful picture. I would love to have a view like that. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

Oh wow, that beach is beautiful. I think I see you sitting there sunning yourself.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

5. I'm envious. I love summer. It was near 70 today which didn't help. The picture is awesome.

Sarah- beautiful photo. Austrilia is on my list of places I Would most love to visit.
    It is the long flight that keeps us from making the plans. Do you come to the states?
    Do you ever see kangroos in the wild-I have been told by people from your country that is rare unless you go into the outback.
    That is a lovely photo-you are very lucky!

7. Sarah- Wow,what a wonderful view. I wish we could be there with you.
    Thanks for showing us!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    Sarah- beautiful photo. Austrilia is on my list of places I Would most love to visit.
    It is the long flight that keeps us from making the plans. Do you come to the states?
    Do you ever see kangroos in the wild-I have been told by people from your country that is rare unless you go into the outback.
    That is a lovely photo-you are very lucky!
    I've never been to the States, one day I'll win lotto!
    yes we do see kangaroos, not hopping down the street, but I have seen them by the beach, and all my friends who have farms, or don't live in suburbia have them come to their properties almost daily.
    Sarah

That is beautiful Sarah.

beautiful beach Sarah

now I want to go on vacation to your beach!! can me & 10 of my mates crash at your place??
    lol
    hows the water??

+ Reply to Thread