View Poll Results: Should we dissolve the membership fee?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO! Leave things as they are. Don't go messing with something that aint broke!

83 97.65%
  • YES! The fee is too expensive. I can live with a slow website and the loss of some features.

2 2.35%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Possible Website Changes - Need Your Vote

1. I'm still with ya all the way Sherry! Will we get a notice when our membership is due again?

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

I don't mind the $10 to have the privacy we have here and the knowing that our swaps are not lost. It's having a private club, which there are so few of now a days. Yet we do not deny membership to anyone. I say Keep things the way they are. Also, no advertising pop ups and that is such a pleasure. - Nancy

3. I'm loving our shack! Less than $1 per month to have all sorts of features and chat capability and unlimited photos and... ?! What is not to love?! Keep it going on our own server!

Thank you for all you do for us!!!!
    ...oops, wrong hat!

I love how things are.
    shelley

5. I agree leave it the way it is. It is great to help contribute for all that you do for us.!

6. I love love love this website just the way it is......did I mention I love it? Please don't change it and please please don't feel guilty about charging a fee.....it is worth every penny and more!!!!

I agree that we should leave things the way they are. I think it is a small price to pay for this wonderful website. Thanks for asking
    Darlene

8. Heck, I'll bet most of us don't even miss that $10 when it takes care of the whole year!

I for one have so many things that I do on my computer - so I think if the gallery was slow to upload I wouldn't take the time to wait on it and browse. I need to get on to other things so I'm not on here all day.

Like everyone else, I love the security and privacy here too. Now granted, if someone wants addresses bad enough - they're going to pay $10 or meet the minimum posts requirements or whatever. But chances are slim anyone would go through that much trouble when they could easily to so many other unsecure sites.

9. Sherry don't fret about the membership it's not even $1 a month! Look at how wonderful this site is right now, it would stink to have to go back and change everything again. I say keep the fee! I also agree with the membership you get more active members and I don't think I have seen any flaking on here JMO
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Leave it as it is.

It looks like everyone that's voted so far feel the same way, too! Even though I'm not here as often as I like, it is a safe place to be and I like it just like that. Course, the people here are certainly a big plus!

Life is uncertain ~ eat dessert first!

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides ~ David Viscott

Closed Thread