View Poll Results: Should we dissolve the membership fee?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO! Leave things as they are. Don't go messing with something that aint broke!

83 97.65%
  • YES! The fee is too expensive. I can live with a slow website and the loss of some features.

2 2.35%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Possible Website Changes - Need Your Vote

Please please please leave it as it is. $10 is pocket change compared to what we spend on stamps and supplies. I surely don't want a slow website or non-members honing in on "our" territory.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

leave it!!

I think 10.00 a year is very little for all that we enjoy here! and as I can see from this this post all my shackie sistahs feel the same!! Save your giult for you kids & mother..no one can guilt ya more than them!
    lol

3. I love the Stamp Shack the way it is. $10 is not that much with all things we get here!! Leave it is my vote
    The Shackretary

I vote for leave it. I remember the old days. Walking uphill through the snow to upload things. Getting kicked out of the chatroom. Flakers on the swap board. The website being "down" for hours at a time. No thanks. I like things the way they are now.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

Ten dollars is a small fee to pay for this site!!! Please just leave things as they are. I enjoy this site so much and feel I have made some really good friends here. You should NOT feel guilty about asking for ten dollars! Most of us spend that on our craft without thinking to much about it. lol Soooo my vote... Leave things be!

6. I also agree, we should leave The Shack as is... why change a good thing?!
    Jovita
    Inky Impressions ~ my blog

Sherry, when you consider how much the Shack is a part of our lives -- our personal lives as well as our stamping lives -- $10 is nuttin! I suppose it might scare a few potential new members away, and that's a shame -- but TOO BAD! This is already a very viable and active community. You are doing a FABULOUS job! Let us know what you need from us!

I'm with the rest of the Gals. I like the security features and knowing that we are all here because we want to be vs. some others that are just trolling through!
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

$10 for the year is fine with me!! Some of the bigger sites that I have to weed through all the nasty posts and its just not as fun. I also like that my address is only shared with those that are truly members of this site. Please keep us like we are.
    :> Karen

10. Thumbs up Keep as is PLEASE

Please keep the webite exactly how it is now...........secure, safe, efficent, friendly and caring.
    I only joined a few months ago, but I had NO hesitation in paying $10 to have a site purely dedicated to rubber stamping.
    Here we are free to be the creative, giving souls that all rubber stampers seem to be, free from spam and unwanted advertising that leaves us time to follow our favourite craft uninterupted

Closed Thread