View Poll Results: Should we dissolve the membership fee?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO! Leave things as they are. Don't go messing with something that aint broke!

83 97.65%
  • YES! The fee is too expensive. I can live with a slow website and the loss of some features.

2 2.35%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Possible Website Changes - Need Your Vote

Sherry,
    I voted for keep the membership.

i feel like 10.00 is not a hardship fee, many many people blow that on one lunch or one stamp. so the fact that it gets them 365 days 24 hours a day to do everything possible in here, that is a very small price to pay.

I feel like if there was someone who posted she could not afford 10.00 maybe some times the "prize" for a contest could be a years subscription.

just a thought,
    dont worry so much hon!
    ~Stacy

My Blog

2. Sherry- I think things are perfect the way they are! Less than 1.00 a month??? We can live with that. Thanks for all you do.

Sherry, you KNOW what I am going to say. $10 is NOTHING not to mention all the work you do for this site that just gets done, without any charge. I have to tell you Sherry, you should know that what you offer is worth way more than $10.00
    (you know I kick your butt, but I love ya)

Big Sky Country, By the Lake and the Mountains
    Keep it as is, and don't change a thing.
    While I never use the chat, arcade, or templates.
    I know others that love them, and would never think of wanting them gone.
    Thanks for all your hard work!
    ~Marie
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
    I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
    and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
    - Erma Bombeck

I vote for paying the $10. It's a bargain considering all the enjoyment I receive from this board.

I'll put my two-cents worth in...$10 membership is a STEAL!! I've gotten templates and info on here that would cost a fortune online or in a book. The chatroom is fun for me as a new member. I like the security alot and the smaller size group makes it more intimate for comments-if that's applicable. Please leave it as it is, in my opinion :O)
    [SIZE=3]When I'm an old woman, I shall stamp in[COLOR=#9932cc] purple[/COLOR]! :v_SPIN:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]~[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]* [/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]Merry[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]*[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I ditto everyone above! Pat

$10 is so cheap for what I get here. My DH belongs to an archery board that is like $30 a year and it isn't nearly as good as the things offered up here. It is way cheaper than any magazine sub I have or anything else. I think it is good value for the money, that isn't even 1 soda pop a month I am giving up. Keep the fee!!!

Cindy

My Blog

I too agree with everyone else & I am happy to pay the membership fee.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    blog: http://stampinwithdibby.blogspot.com/

10. I'm so with keeping the $10 fee. I'll go vote now.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

Closed Thread