+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Shackies in 26 Mile Area--Michigan

1. Oh Crud...I work on that night. I work from 5-11. I usually have to have at least 3 week notice if I would like a day off. If you get another date let us know. It is the best to meet up with other Shackies.

2. Okay ladies, it looks like we'll go bi-monthly for a big meet. Of course I'll let you know if Christine and I meet up in between. I'd like to try getting there more often. They crop on Sunday afternoons too. Anyone like me to schedule a Sunday afternoon?

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

3. Not me! that is my dh only day off for my family/football. Thank goodness football is almost over!
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

4. Doesn't matter to me as long as I know far enough in advance to take the day off of work if I need to, so that I can attend!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

5. I have to work every Sunday, and every other Saturday so keep me posted and I hope I can make it! Anyone been there since the new owners? I am anxious to see what has changed.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

6. I haven't been since the new owners took over. I am really going to miss the old owner and her daughter. They were such sweeties. It is sad to see so many scrapbook stores struggling, and that's why it was sold.

My Blog

Shackies, are we still on for this Friday?? I just called to book my spot and she told me I was the first one? How is that possible?? Let me know, I don't wanna be there all by my lonesome!!

Kathy

8. I know a couple of Shackies (not mentioning any names) that forget to call in to book a spot. That said, I'll get right on it. Can't wait to meet you. I'll look for a tiny someone in a bright blue coat ha ha.

My Blog

9. I'm in too!
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian, eh View Post
    I know a couple of Shackies (not mentioning any names) that forget to call in to book a spot. That said, I'll get right on it. Can't wait to meet you. I'll look for a tiny someone in a bright blue coat ha ha.
    Oh you're funny! I just look tiny cause I'm up against the huge Alaskan mountains!! Although my coat is blue and I have shoulder length perm curly hair and I have a beige Joann shopping bag I cart my stuff around in.
    See ya!!

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread