+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Shackies in 26 Mile Area--Michigan

1. Calling All Shackies in 26 Mile Area--Michigan

I think it is time we have a meeting up at Scrap'n Paradise on 26 Miles & Card. Christine, will you please post the phone number, and official name so the store can be googled for newbies. Ladies, please call to book your spot. Let's go with Friday, January 18th. Friday night crops go from 4pm to midnight. Cost is $12, unless you're a member, then it is $6, and it includes a wonderful hot meal and pop, water, coffee. Day time crops are free, so I usually get there by 1:00 to 2:00 and stay until 10:00--sometimes midnight. I'm coming from Canada, so sometimes I'm too tired to drive home at midnight.

I really, really, hope you can make it, and the weather cooperates. This will be so much fun!

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

2. I got the website and info for them here it is:

http://www.scrappinandstampinparadise.com/701.html
    Scrappin and Stampin paradise
    phone: 586-421-2212
    ADDRESS: 21864 23 Mile Rd,
    located on the south east corner of 23 Mile and Card Rd. In the Stratford Plaza.

They just got new owners so I am looking forward to how it is now, I hear they have some new stamp lines.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

3. ok, girls, I really want to go! I have to work afternoons from 2-10pm. Let me see what I can do. Maybe I can work midnights instead???? That way I won't have to be to work until 10pm. Well, of course this will only work if we don't go up north for the weekend. Looks like I need to work a few things out.

Who's all going?
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

That's too good of a deal to pass up! I have relatives in the area, but I already have plans for next Friday! Darn it...I'd love to get together with everyone.
    Kim

Its almost a 7 hour drive for me...hmmmm I wish I could do it! Sounds like so much fun!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

Sounds good to me!! I have a lot of cropping to do!
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

Oh snap! I would love to go but my son has his school concert that night. Please please please schedule another one soon with maybe two weeks notice?! I really would love to go.
    Last edited by scraphappy908; 01-10-2008 at 09:32 PM. Reason: spelling
    Amy

8. Ok, since I know there are others that can't make it & I am still trying to find out if I can, maybe this is something we should schedule every other month. That way we can all make arrangements ahead of time to be there. So how about another one planned for March???
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Sounds great to me, Jennifer! It would have to be either the 14th or the 28th since Good Friday is on the 21st. I'd prefer the 28th myself.
    Amy

Ok, I am going to pencil this in, but see no reason why it should not be a go for me. Oh joy, I finally get to meet some of the Shackies that live SO danged close to me!

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread