+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Calling All Shackies in 26 Mile Area--Michigan

I have several SeeDee's sets that I was planning on using. They are sort of like the Rubber Stamp Tapestry look, small florals. Not really anything you'd just stamp an image, but you're welcome to play with them. I'm bringing a bunch of inks too, mainly pigment cubes since those go best with these.

Anything in particular you're looking for? I have quite a few SU sets, none of the new ones, but you can borrow whatever you want. I have bunches of floral and dragonfly stamps too.

Kathy

2. OHH I have heard of those SeeDee's but have never tried them. Maybe I shouldn't I would hate to gethooked on something else I am not looking for anything special but I will bring a bunch to share! and I am bringing my Big Bite if anyone wants to try.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

I have gotten them pretty cheaply from ATRS when they had a good sale on, less than 8.00 for a set and they all have bunches of stamps in them. Granted they are all small stamps, but still! Going to bed now, see you tomorrow(online that is).

Kathy

4. Good night! Kathy!
    Happy Crafting!

5. Ohhhh! I would love to do an image swap type thing while we are all there. I can bring a bunch of my stamps too, so who ever wants to use them can stamp as much as they want! (Hopefully now we don't forget to bring the cs to stamp on!--although I guess we could buy it there huh?) Great idea Kimmy!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

6. Any of you girls comming good with prismacolor markers? I am having some trouble with the blending thing. If so would you give me a brief lesson?
    Happy Crafting!

7. Sorry no markers, but I probably will come with my brand new prisma pencil crayons. I'm getting so excited.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

8. Okay, I finally called in to book my spot. Wouldn't that have been awful if I couldn't get in, esp. since I put out the call. Ladies, I'm the biggest procrastinator and I really need to change. I'm bringing my camera for a group shot. I'm really getting excited about tomorrow! I need to go to Joann's to see if they have webbing spray. Have any of you come across it? Port Huron's HL and Joann's didn't have it, and I need it so bad for this Tuesday's tutorial posting. I'm looking for gold.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

+ Reply to Thread