+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dumb question. please help

Dumb question. please help

Could someone please tell me if the "plus" membership is for Canadians only.
    I tried to pay with pay pal but since I did not have a providence and it said that my zip code needed to be filled out, even though I did. It wouldn't let me continue past that page . I could just send a check but I would like to know if this is open to everyone or just Canadians.
    Thanks. Great place you have here by the way.
    Anne

2. Hi Anne and welcome to the Shack. I used paypal and I'm in the USA. Where are you located? I'm sure something can be worked out if you live in another country. Sherry Graves is the administrator of this website, and once she sees your dilemma she will answer your question right away.

Welcome Anne!
    I believe that you guys from the USA out number the Canadian crew. So I am sure Sherry will be able to help you. Everyone is welcome and this is a great bunch here at the shack. Hope to hear more from you. Heather
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

Thank you so much for answering Jan. I live in the USA I didn't even know if my question was posted. I'm not very bright when it comes to computers. I guess I'll just wait patiently for Sherry to answer or I might just send a check in the mail tomorrow if anyone can join. Thanks again for the quick response.
    Anne

Anne I think it must have gone through. Under your name it says junior member and when I check the membership list , you are listed as a junior member.
    Heather again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

Thanks Heather.

Anne also the menu bar is across the top of the page, in the green under the picture of the shack. If you click on message board ,it will take you to the forms where there is information about this site. and getting started Hope that helps

Yes ma'am. It helps bunches .Thank you all so much.

Anne
    At the moment you are a junior member, which means your ShackPlus has not been processed
    I have drawn our Administrator,Sherry's attention to this message and she is the person who can help you.
    Sarah

10. I just wanted to say I live in IL and paid with paypal just fine! It will work out, and welcome to the Shack!

+ Reply to Thread