+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dumb question. please help

Hi Anne...I just thought I would pop in and send you a welcome! I am glad you are joining up...I have a lot of trouble with the computer stuff also. BTW, I am Ellie from NC

2. Hi there, Anne! Welcome to The Stamp Shack

It sounds as though you have Canada selected as your country and not United States therefore it is execting you to enter a Canadian postal code (which is made up of three letters and three numbers, not 5 numbers as in a US zip code). Please ensure that you are selecting United States as your country. The selection menu should appear at the very top of the form that you fill out for PayPal.

Cheers!
    Sherry

Welcome, Anne,
    I'm Joanie from Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
    Good luck signing up! You will love it here!
    Joanie

Hello Anne .. Just wanted to say Hello, Hope to see you more here.. Looks like Sarah has looked after you..She is sooo helpful..as is everyone here, l think your going to love it here. l also have problems when it comes to computers, and have learned sooo much from everyone..l Thank God for all great friends l have here.
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

Welcome aboard, Anne! I'm Mary from Tacoma, WA. I hope you love it here as much as I do!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome and for the quick response to my question especially Sherry. I feel really dumb now that I went and looked at the page again. I am now a Shack Plus member. Thanks again for all your help!
    Anne

7. No question is ever dumb here at the Shack....because we all learn something new every day. Glad to have you here. This is the friendliest place to hang out.

8. Hi, I'm Mary from Florida. Nice to have you here. Just a tip (that it took me forever to figure out) The best way to keep up with what's going on is to click on the "New Posts" button at the top of the page!

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

9. Welcome Anne. I'm Teresa from upstate New York. I look forward to getting to know you here.
    Teresa

10. Welcome Anne I am JP from England and yes a Shack Plus member.............worth every penny ( or should I say dollars).
    I had no problem paying with paypal from the UK

+ Reply to Thread