+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I'm pregnant!!

1. Wink I'm pregnant!!

I found out yesterday I am pregnant! I was not ready. Some of you have seen my wish for the New Year that I wanted to want a baby... I bet my wish came true!

I'm in the very beginning of it. I know most of persons wait until 3 months to tell but my philosophy is if everyone is happy with you even if you lose the baby, everyone will be sad with you and will support you so... I cannot keep it for myself

I have to be careful and not lift my little girl or anything else by the way (but I find it hard not to lift my little girl already)

You should see how proud she is because she said that she is the big girl already She is helping by climbing on stuff so I don't want to lift her. She is really good

I will see the doc in maybe 6 weeks or before so I should know when will be the exact date I should be expecting. Right now my calculation gives me sometime about September 28th.
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

2. Awe congrats! Best of luck with not lifting your daughter. What a blessing! Keep us posted - mommy to be!
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Wow what great news. I'm so happy for you and your family. Keep us posted on how you are feeling. You know we will all be going through this pregnancy with you. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

That's great news! I hope that everything goes well. It's an exciting time for you and your family.
    Kim

5. Congratulations, Pascale! Such wonderful news to start your new year!

6. congrats on your news Pescale!! Cheers to your daughter for helping and becoming the big sister

Visit my blog here

OMG! Pesc! this is such a wonderful way to start my day! I'm so happy for u! YAY! I'm jumping with joy here! CONGRATULATIONS! May the Lord keep you safe throughout the entire pregnancy, and always for that matter OMG! I'm still in complete AWE! another baby! YAY! awwwww, ur gonna have that new baby smell around ur house pretty soon!!!! Be well my friend & stay safe!!!

8. Congratulations!!!
    The Shackretary

9. Congratulations, Pascale! I'm so very happy for you and wish you well throughout this time.

Congratulations, that's wonderful news!

+ Reply to Thread