+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Shack Features!

Great, Sherry!
    THANKS!!!
    Joanie

Question. What if I want to sell something and I'll take a check or money order? Won't we be able to do that anymore? And what if we don't know the shipping price? There are drastic differences between local and international shipping rates KWIM?

These features are terrific! You are always thinking of us.

Question -- when I go to the Shack-bay, I only see a picture of the butterfly collage in the test ad. I don't see any of the other items for sale. Where are the pictures? Am I missing something? For example, Sherri's stamp set -- I can't see anything.

Sounds great Sherry. I'll have to think of something to "tutorial" about. I take requests. LOL.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

Coolio, thanks a bunch Sherry!

Faith and trust all you need is pixie dust! -Tinkerbell

6. Thanks for the great new features Sherry.
    Teresa

7. Sherry, these new features are great. I'm looking forward to posting sale items and my tutorial on using the Stamp-A-Majig again. Thanks for looking after us so wonderfully.

8. Love the new tutorial page. I was wondering if it is possible to have a seperate "creating backgrounds" section.

Mahodgman-Mary I hope we get to see some of your fantastic tutorials from the newsletter saved in this section!
    Last edited by Far North; 01-29-2008 at 05:10 PM.

9. Thanks Sherry!

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    Love the new tutorial page. I was wondering if it is possible to have a seperate "creating backgrounds" section.

Mahodgman-Mary I hope we get to see some of your fantastic tutorials from the newsletter saved in this section!
    I tried to put one out there the other day, but I couldn't figure out how to size the pictures correctly. As soon as I have some time to play with it, I'll put all the old ones out there......maybe even a new one or two.

+ Reply to Thread