+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So Cal Girls Rubber Stamp Show Report

Wow sounds like you all had a heck of a day. Can't wait to see all the loot you bought.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

2. I'll take a pic of all my loot if you promise not to tell DH.

3. Sounds like you all really enjoyed yourself. But then, it's easy when Shackies meet up together!

4. Heather sounds like you had a ton of fun! Oh how special to shop with folks who know the kind of things you like and need!! M's carries stamp a jigs.

Debbie we won't tell 'cause we want to see!!!

Thanks for sharing about your adventure!....Jan

It was a wonderful time, and I feel so bad now that Tonii wanted to go, but didn't have the info. Carson is coming up in a couple of months, maybe we can make it up to you Tonii.

I haven't taken the loot out of the bag, yet. I had so much fun with spending my $ from Christmas. I made 3 make and takes. I gave two of them to Mom last night at the hospital to brighten up her room. The other is a valentine for the kiddo. It was fun to meet up and catch up and visit and SHOP!

The spending was a little nuts, but so much fun. I have 6 more bottles of stickles, 2 bottles of crackle paint, a set of grungeboard, an enveloper and score thing and a video on how to use them, some EZ mount, some of that paintable prima paper, some of those HA pearls, a sharpie white paint pen, a set of stuff to make a bracelet, and a small pile of new stamps

The best part for me is that I get to make up the class I missed. One of the girls that works at the shop took both classes and will now teach a version of it. I also got to talk with MaryJo at the show and she demonstrated some of the techniques for me.

+ Reply to Thread