+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So Cal Girls Stamp Show Loot

WOW you ladies all scored awesome items! Debbie I can wait to see your aprons!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

2. Some country prim stores, antique stores, etc. sell wire holders that the bobbins slip in to and then hang on your wall for decoration. I have several of the bobbins and I used to have one of the wire hangers. Not sure if I still have it. If I do, I'll post a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by IMBlessed5 View Post
    What booth had the Tombow markers? I'm going to an Heirloom show on March 1st - I wanna know where to look!
    I got them in the Stamps by Judith booth. Judith was there last year too. If she's at your show, visit with her. She's super nice.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

4. Heather- Wow you got some really cool stuff. Your make in takes are so nice too. I really like to do the make it takes BUT I am alwalys worried about someone else thinking that I am taking too long.
    I think you had mentioned Judith for the Heirloom show Stinkydog,3darlings & I went too. She was so swamped with customers I couldnt get anywhere near her booth.
    Can't wait to see your creations from all of your goodies.

Great stuff! I can't wait to see what you make with your new loot.

Faith and trust all you need is pixie dust! -Tinkerbell

Great loot!!! Thanks for sharing pics with u!

I used Grungeboard for the first time in November and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Its just like chipboard, except its flexible. It has a soft leathery like feel to it. Its totally distressable, inkable, paintable, etc. Its just really fun to play with! And you get sooo much in a packet with a lot of variety.

:> Karen

7. Wow - lots of awesome loot!
    Teresa

8. Quote Originally Posted by hbpuppy View Post
    I got them in the Stamps by Judith booth. Judith was there last year too. If she's at your show, visit with her. She's super nice.
    Thanks! I just checked the vendor list for the Indy show and Stamps by Judith is not listed. Oh well!

Wow, You ladies scored it big time.. So many cool items l'm jealous, LOL we don't have anything like that here.. So glad you all had a great time. l just love your stamps and all the special goodies. l can't wait to see the new cards and things you come up with.
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

+ Reply to Thread