+ Reply to Thread

Thread: **New Cupcake sayings background added to templates**

Wink **New Cupcake sayings background added to templates**

I made a new background template to go with the current Cupcake obsession that seems to be all over the stamping world.
    It has lots of FUN cupcake sayings in 2 colour options. I can make it in other SU colours. If you will use them, just let me know

Have fun!

Here's a sample I made using the multicoloured template. I'm giving it to my niece for her 13th Birthday! And also entering it as my Survivor card.
    Last edited by loobylou; 01-28-2008 at 04:10 AM.
    Sarah

How cute! These should get lots of use! Cupcakes are really in now. Thanks for sharing!

3. Hip Hip Hooray! These are great!! Love 'em!
    The Shackretary

4. Thank you so much for contributing to our template database, Sarah! You did a fabulous job. I think this template will be a really popular one

Thank you Sarah! It is awesome! I plan to use it for this weeks Fri-cake day!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

This is great!
    I printed out some copies!
    Thanks!
    Joanie

Thanks Sarah. Great job on the template and I'm sure it will be used a lot. Also love love love the card you made with it.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

8. Cute - thanks!

9. Great job. TFS
    Teresa

+ Reply to Thread