+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some COPIC Information

1. Quote Originally Posted by IMBlessed5 View Post
    Mydog - I use Tombow markers. They carry several different shades of gray that can be used for outlining.
    Okay you know I must be totally dumb, because I NEVER thought to use my Tombow gray's for shading... I'm really embarrassed to admit that!
    Jovita
    Inky Impressions ~ my blog

Okay now I'm not sure what I want!!!!

Faith and trust all you need is pixie dust! -Tinkerbell

3. Okay you know I must be totally dumb, because I NEVER thought to use my Tombow gray's for shading... I'm really embarrassed to admit that!
    You're a hoot!

I use the Gray Tombow that's sold separately on page 120 of the TAC catty. I use it for both outlining and shading/ground.

4. [quote=Vintagegal;160917]Thanks, Sherry, for sharing the comparisons. Is the $2.96/marker for the Ciao fine tip markers or the Sketch markers (dual tip)?quote]

Ethel, the Ciao markers are dual tipped, also. And, refillable, too.

Ethel, the Ciao markers are dual tipped, also. And, refillable, too.
    Thanks, Barb. I'm going to research the difference between the two. The Sketch markers have a chisel tip on one end, and a brush tip on the other. I understand the Ciao markers have a fine tip on one end, but what kind of tip is on the other end? I'll google it in a second.
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

I just made up my Copic wish list -- and I only came up with 27 colors. Tee Hee! So let's see, at $3 a piece, that's $81. If I have to pay $4.75 each (which I've seen for the Sketch markers online), that's $128.25. Oh, well! I wonder how DH would feel about sending me Copics instead of flowers for Valentines Day!

Rusty ROCKS. I can't speak highly enough about him.

Seriously if anyone is considering getting anything from Oozark ever do it.

I love how he says "Split Coast Stamp something another". I mean I love SCS as much as the next girl but that really tickled me.

That's a great price on the markers.

Quote Originally Posted by IMBlessed5 View Post
    Mydog - I use Tombow markers. They carry several different shades of gray that can be used for outlining.
    LMAO.... I have a grey Tombow!! I just never use them not sure why. I guess I need to get them out!! Thanks for the tip.

I think I will make a list too. Great price Sherry-thanks a bunch!

+ Reply to Thread