+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 more

4 more

I just have 4 more cards to go and I will have 600 posted in the gallery. That's a lot of cards considering I had never posed anything until I came to the shack. I get lots of inspiration here in our gallery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

Congratulations!!!..l love looking at your great art work, you have been one of my inspirations...l'm looking forward to your next 600
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

Wow Heather. Congratulations. You certainly are a prolific card maker, and every single one a winner. What do you do with them all? I love to see what you make each time I visit the gallery. You do it the smart way, making more than 1 at a time, so really you have probably MADE more than double that number of cards.
    You go girl!
    Sarah

WOW that is a lot of cards and in a short amount of time too. Your cards are always really great and creative. You are not afraid of new techniques and I always find them very inspirational. Can't wait to see the next creation.
    Thanks Heather for sharing your works of art with us.

WOW that is awesome! Lots of great cards you make! Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing you creations with us!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

I'm so happy you are here sharing your inspiring work with us Heather. Please share with everyone the very generous philanthropy work you are doing with your cards.

wow Heather

that is a great accomplisment!!!
    can't wait to see another years worth of your fab cards

cards

Quote Originally Posted by teabear View Post
    I'm so happy you are here sharing your inspiring work with us Heather. Please share with everyone the very generous philanthropy work you are doing with your cards.
    Not too generous at all, but when I make a card i usually do 4 of each one. I give a lot of my cards to Parkinson to sell as a fund raiser, I sell some at a local market. This is to help off set the cost of paper etc. It's a win-win situation. They are able to make a small amount to donate to research, I am able to keep my motor control going. I usually work at my cards a little each day. Thanks Tami for you encouraging words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Awesome Heather!!!! I need to catch up for all the time I was away!

10. WOW!! That is a heck of alot of cards. CONGRATS!
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread