+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CHA anyone?

CHA anyone?

I just have to say I'm getting really excited about CHA this weekend. I'll be there on Saturday to register early and sit in on some classes. Then I'll be on the floor for a full day on Sunday. I even got some new shoes and a couple of blouses today so I won't shame anyone with my mountain girl look. Any shackies gonna be there?

I wish I was going Tami ... have fun and definitely report back with what looked cool and new!!!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

I wish I was going. My good friend, Ellen (who is the buyer for our lss) and her boss, Rhonda (owner of the lss) will be there the whole time. I wanna go too.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

How cool. I might have some connections in going to Chicago Summer CHA with the new DT I made. I love CHA and seeing all the new products and doing the make n takes.

5. I wish I was going too! Do keep us posted on all the new items that you find. Have fun.
    Teresa

6. Tami,

I am going to CHA. We are driving to Anaheim on Friday and I am taking the two Hero Arts classes on Saturday and one other class...........hmmm what was it. Oh yeah, it is the Batik card class (don't remember when that one is though). Sometime on Saturday, I am going to the Copic Workshop and then Sunday, it is off and running on the show floor. I would love to meet up with you. I will send you a PM with my cell#.
    Stamp happy,
    Melissa
    My blog: Inkclinations
    I work here: The Cat's Meow

7. It is a great show!!! Anaheim is HUGE. Chicago is closer, so we drive to that one! You get lots of freebies and great ideas!!! Have Fun!!!

Sorry, but no, not going.
    LSS owner and manager will be there all week. They always bring back tons of new stuff and then we have raffle drawings to win the new stuff!
    HAVE A BLAST, whoever is going!
    Joanie

9. Quote Originally Posted by 3darlings View Post
    It is a great show!!! Anaheim is HUGE. Chicago is closer, so we drive to that one! You get lots of freebies and great ideas!!! Have Fun!!!
    Yes, it is a great show. I think this is my 5th/6th year to go. I can't remember. Anaheim is nice because we can drive (and bring more stuff home)

We have a tradition when we go to the show where we find a restaurant that has some time yummy chocolate brownie ice cream dessert and we have that for dinner one night. Yummmmmmm, I can't wait.
    Stamp happy,
    Melissa
    My blog: Inkclinations
    I work here: The Cat's Meow

10. Just got this in my email and thought Id share....
    If you guys that are going dont want it....send it to me

+ Reply to Thread