+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: nosy question..wat is the last stamp you bought

nosy question..wat is the last stamp you bought

and when did you buy it?
    I bought a sheet of fun bird stamps by ikadinkado friday night. I've used them twice so far!

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    The last ones I bought was a couple sets of the m's clear dollar ones. Before that it was the Moose stamp's from Sherri and before that I can't remember. It's been many month's since I've boughten any new ones.

I love inkadinkado. The last stamp set that I actually paid for was a retired firefighter set from SU that I bought here.

I just ordered a Jessica Lynn Original stamp set on Saturday night. It's tiki guys, a monkey, and Hawaii words. Very fun.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

5. Yesterday, I called and ordered three new Elzybell friendship stamps from my favorite LSS - Scatter Joy in Sx Falls, SD. Lucky me won a $10 gift certificate last month for winning the Elzybell card contest!!
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

I ordered a set from SU last week and I'm getting a free one from the SAB catty (the one that fits the scallop punch).
    Cathi

I ordered a clear garden set with some cute Garden Gnomes from Oriental Trading yesterday. Should have them next week. Hmmm...I need to get some Gnomes for my tacky backyard.
    Mary

On Friday, I bought 2 Hero Arts collage stamps.
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

I bought 2 Queen Kat Designs Stamps-

1- See the I Love You list card in the gallery
    2- An ATC info Stamp for the back of the cards

10. I got four Hanna Riley Moose in the mail on Thursday and on Saturday I got four Gina K sets - How Sweet it Is, Tickle Your Funny Bone, Dr. Feelgood and the free sentiment set that you get when you buy three stamp sets in the mail. I posted my first Gina K card in the gallery tonight.
    Teresa

+ Reply to Thread