+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Michigan Stampers

1. Calling all Michigan Stampers

Hi ladies, I'm getting gentle nudges from some excited stampers about our next get together. We will meet on 23 mile and Card again at Stamp'n and Scrap'n Paradise. How does Friday, March 14th sound? I hope we can get a large turn out again.

As a side note, remember how my co-workers told me not to bring in birthday cakes for people any more? Well, now that I'm back to work all of my work is being checked over. As a transcriptionist of many English speaking doctors with marbles in their mouths, and thick accents, it is sometimes hard to hear what is being said. Get this, I am not allowed to ask anyone for help. I am to leave a blank where I can't make out the word, and it is marked as an error. If I missed three words, that is marked as three errors. Such a treat to be back.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

Cool, I was goona ask if we had something set up yet. Pretty sure this is a go for me, will double check the calendar later.

On a side note, that sucks about how they are treating you. Looks like this is their way to get you to leave and that's just plain sh**ty! Told you they don't deserve your cakes! Good workers are hard to find. Is there no chance of finding work in a nearby town or even PH? I know that would suck to cross the border on a daily basis, but where I work we frequently see patients that work at St. John and come from Windsor area.

Kathy

3. I already have that week off from work (moving into the new house! YEAH!) & was planning on going. Fri March 14th works for me!

Keep your chin up Beth. Don't let them bother you!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Sounds good to me!!
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

I wish I could go! work stinks sometimes!

6. Anyone else interested?

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

Wish I could go- but that is Joe's birthday and a drive!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

I would love to go. I'm not commiting to anything b/c of this darn weather. Every time, we plan somewhere to go, the weather is always bad. But, I will mark it on my calendar. Sounds like fun.
    Kim

9. I wish I could come too, but my step-sister's baby shower is on the 15th, and I will be helping with some of the food. I have to work on Saturday morning, so I will most likely be doing that on Friday night.

:-(
    Traci
    Traci

10. Last night I recruited Amy, Scraphappy908, she's got it marked on her calendar!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

+ Reply to Thread