+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help me say 'Thank You' to Vintagegal

1. Help me say 'Thank You' to Vintagegal

Due to personal reasons, Vintagegal (Ethel) has asked to be relieved of her duties on the Creative Team. I hope you will join me in thanking Ethel for her amazing contribution to the CT and for sharing her talents with us. Her work is simply stunning and I know I will miss her monthly challenges.

Thanks so much, Ethel. We're so sorry to see you go.

As of right now, we will not be filling Ethel's position. The CT has decided that it will continue to operate with just three members. I know they will continue to amaze us and inspire us each and every month. Go team!

Thank You so much Ethel, for all your hard work and effort you have put in.Your challenges and talent has been outstanding..
    l Pray you will still be around here with us, l would hate to think you will NO longer be hanging out with us.. What more can l say, my heart hurts for you.. l will pray for you and here is a BIG HUG..
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

3. Thanks and best wishes Ethel! You are wonderful!

thank you Ethel

for all your work on the CT.
    take care.

Thanks Ethel for all your contributions.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

Ethel, you did a great job on the team. I hope that everything goes well for you.
    Kim

7. Thank you Ethel for EVERYTHING you've done for the Stamp Shack!!!
    The Shackretary

8. Ethel, I also want to say a big Thank You for everything you've done to make the Stamp Shack such a wonderful place to hang out.
    Teresa

9. Thanks for all of the great ideas Ethel. You'll still be around to play with us, right?

10. Thank you Ethel with all that youve done.
    I hope the personalthing isn't that bad...and that you do continu with all the great cards you are making.

+ Reply to Thread