+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Expecting any packages??

1. Oh yes I AM expecting a special package later this week. I was a lucky winner of a Scor-Pal from Gina Ks blog contest this past week. WOoooooohoooooooooo I have the Scor-It and just tried the Scor-Pal at a Stampin up workshop last week and like it soooooooo much better. Such a versatile tool. Can't wait for the priority mail box to get here. Fun fun fun!~
    Hugs from the kamperstampr
    Barbra Byrnes
    Angel 4441 The Angel Company
    cause nothing feels as good as being creative!
    [email protected]
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...=7&Submit.y=13

I am expecting Riley from HannaStamps-shipped yesterday.
    Monthly I receive a kit from Of the Heart, should be any day.
    Every other month I receive the Altered Art Kit, i think it is this month.
    I think that is it for now, I am ordering some cuttlebug folders-have you seen the Swiss Dots- super cute.

3. I'm expecting my SU order from the club I'm in some time this week.

4. I'm expecting 2 SU order. One is here & is w/the hostess but we had no school yesterday (holiday) and we had no school today (snow but there is no snow, ice, sleet, frogs, locust --NOTHING) so I'm guessing I will get that as soon as we have school again. The other is from the party a week and a half ago & I would expect it sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin K View Post
    A stamp set from Stampin' Up. *another odd situation, it's fine too*
    I'm *odd*?? That hurts. It's true but.....

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    The only thinkg I'm expecting are swaps.

6. I am expecting a scor-pal (since I was not one of the lucky winners on GinaK's blog I promptly went to the website and ordered one) it is processing right now

I am expecting some new Penny Black stamps - I think it is Mid March until they get shipped so no idea when they will arrive

I placed a good size SU order on March 1st early in the morning and it is in picking....maybe it will be here by March 14th (it is my birthday present to myself)

My son is expecting some new T-shirts from Thrasher Magazine (skateboarding thing, nothing drastic)...they should be here today by UPS so he will be stalking the brown truck afterschool today

that is it for now

Visit my blog here

I am expecting a SU order and my order from Addicted to Rubber Stamps. Oh, and some swaps that were due.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

8. I'm expecting some ribbon from RABOM and I just sent in my TAC demo papers, so I'm expecting all the goodies from that!

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by suzi_f View Post

I'm *odd*?? That hurts. It's true but.....
    Oh no! YOU are not odd! You are a total sweetie and great friend. The fact that my SU is on order to your house then gets shipped is odd. What I really ment was although it should have shipped already it's NOT almost here.

Don't be hurt! I love you to pieces.

I am expecting a SU order and I ordered the jewel cases for unmounteds, 100 were free shipping and for 200 you had to pay shipping (for friends also), so I told them to send me two 100 count orders, so the shipping will be free. Now I will wait and see if they do that or charge me!!!!!!!!!! also swaps coming in. - Nancy

+ Reply to Thread