+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Expecting any packages??

I forgot I had ordered the cutting board with a light and all those cutters. It took over two months to get here. AND I don't like it, doesn't cut well, I would recommend not to buy it. - Nancy

2. I should receive a package from Dawn.
    The SUPunchbox i've taken over from her.
    I just passed the mailman on my way home and when i was there,there was a note in my mailbox.
    THat they had the package for me and will be back on monday.
    I quickly called my work where they stop also.
    And ask if they would ask if they take the package and i can pick it up from work.
    How stressy this is...i want it now!!not monday or later haha.

3. Yes today i received the Punchbox and 2 stamppads.
    It is really great using them.

And today i also received a note that the stamps have been shipped to me.
    How fast is that if i ordered them yesterday
    THAT is how service has to be!!

And tomorrow i expected a Racklestamp i bought over from someone.

4. Nancy, I have heard that about that lighted cutter - that it didn't cut well. I'm so sorry it took so long to get to you (pathetic!) and then be disappointed.

I'm glad this thread popped up though! I just got the Bind-it-All on ebay. It should ship out in 2-3 days. WOO HOO!!!!!

I got my various stuff I was expecting.

I'm NOW expecting
    My Blog candy from Mona Lisa's blog
    A justjohanna order
    and an order from ATS that has the swiss dot cuttlebug folder and lots of ribbon.

I have expected deliveries all the time but next week is very exciting for me as i have a load of primas, basicgrey, and two others coming next week. I have another 5 but they will take a bit longer. I hate waiting for things but when they do finally arrive it seems worth it.

notime2stamp Guest View Member Photos
    I am expecting a package from Stampin Up, Papertrey Ink, and Gina K. I've been busy this week!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    I have expected deliveries all the time but next week is very exciting for me as i have a load of primas, basicgrey, and two others coming next week. I have another 5 but they will take a bit longer. I hate waiting for things but when they do finally arrive it seems worth it.
    Sounds like you do a lot of online shopping! I feel sorry for your mail carrier/UPS person! (just kidding )

It does get a bit bad when you're on first name terms with lots of delivery men...........lol

10. I did get a order from a shop where o pften buy.
    including the stamp with the hug i made yesterday.
    I will receive someday a order with stamps from Stampin'Treasures.
    And a order with lovely cute clearstamps inc.pinguins.

+ Reply to Thread