+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Expecting any packages??

Expecting any packages??

So I have thought about this for a few weeks. I think it would be fun to have a thread where we talk about packages we are expecting.

Are you expecting any packages? If so tell us about them here!

** I know this will be the most enabling thing ever! **

2. I was expecting my March Copic markers from Gina K to arrive toward the end of this week but nope - they showed up today - much earlier that I expected. I didn't even have time to stalk the mail lady! I'm not expecting any more packages for a while yet ... unless I get enabled here!
    Teresa

Ok, I'll go.

YES.

I'm expecting my Grid paper from Stampin up. *long story, but it's on it's way and that's fine*
    I'm expecting a TAC order.
    A Papertrey Ink order
    A stamp set from Stampin' Up. *another odd situation, it's fine too*
    And an order from justjohanna.

I think that's all. That's certainly enough right? I got a big SU order today too. *the one that my friend got ages ago and I was gonna visit her, then we all got sick and so she mailed it. The grid paper is part of that but didn't fit in the flat rate box she had so she just ordered some to ship directly to me and she will use the other.*

SO.. what about you?

4. I just ordered a ton of stuff from Eat Cake, plus my dt stuff from Sparkle N Sprinkle.

I do a monthly swap with some TAC gals and those packages are like gifts to me so I count those as well
    Awna

bored? Read my blog:
    http://allinkdup.blogspot.com

MAR BINGO #'s (maybe 4th time is a charm?)

3-10-25-34-50-56-69-77-92-100

I placed an order with TAC for some of the new Spring Supplement stamps.
    I can't wait to get that new cow set ... and PLAY!!!

I also ordered some more adhesive refills from the framing supply site since I now love my 3M ATG gun!!! --- That is boring though!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

i'm expecting my cruise documents in the mail. does that count????

other than that, no packages...

{click above for my craft blog!}

I received my Elvis stamps today that I was expecting, yahoo! I am expecting our new red leather recliners to be delivered on Friday. Oh, and I'm expecting our tax refund, but it's not technically a package since it's direct deposit.

nope, i got mine the other day... i bought the March Large Sb'ing kit from 4 Scrappy Sisters.

9. Well I am expecting at least 12 huge packages..since I have no kitchen hoping the packages will come as planned tomorrow lol does that count?
    And as we all know a invisable package is due from Magnolia pmsl.But will be ordering Sugar Nellies instead tomorrow while DH is busy !!.
    Sue xx

10. I'm expecting some of the new embossing folders from Happy Scrappin Place. They shipped yesterday (just ordered them Saturday).

Also some new Bellas but I am getting mad because i ordered them on Feb 24th and they still HAVE NOT shipped . Ugh.

That's it.
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread